About Me

My photo
Trinidad, Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago

Translate

Thursday 30 June 2016

Trinidad's Top 5- Doubles



Source: Trinidad Carnivals website


Okay guys, I know “Doubles” is a SERIOUS topic.  There are hundreds of Doubles venues in Trinidad but I am just narrowing it down to the general Top 5 agreements and well, my personal favourites.

First, watch this if you don’t know how to eat doubles –

1. Sauce Doubles – Curepe



2. Debe Doubles Hassanali’s (The green shed)



3. Doubles Factory (DASS Doubles) -Aranguez, El Socorro South road



4. Airport Doubles (Hanif & Sons) - Piarco International Airport


5. UWEE Doubles – St. Augustine



Honourable Mentions (For me) – Doubles by Medford- Chaguanas – Click here for Doubles by Medford Unofficial Facebook Page



Comment your favourite Doubles place! 

No comments:

Post a Comment