About Me

My photo
Trinidad, Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago

Translate

Saturday 2 July 2016

Trinidad's Top 5- Wedding Venues

So you know that one friend that sits alone with a bottle of wine and cry about being single? Yeah, that’s me. ALL my friends are married.

Here are their top 5 wedding venues- I simply just agreed. 

This post will be mostly pictures so you can “vision” your wedding there.

(Future husband, please take note.)



1. HYATT REGENCY TRINIDAD- Port of Spain

No, I do not have shares in HYATT, I should though.  Yeah HYATT is it guys. 
Expensive as eff but in Trinidad it’s all about whose wedding is better than whose (Yeah, I actually said it). HYATT will help you win and well, you need a GREAT decorator too.

Contact Number: +1-868-623-2222
Source: HYATT website




2. MOVIETOWNE BANQUET AND CONFERENCE- Port of Spain

Some gorgeous indoor vibes.
Contact Number for Banquet & Conference Centre: +1-868-627-2002 ext. 1166
Source: Movietowne website




3. DREW MANOR- Upper Santa Cruz

That outdoor dream wedding is happening here guys.  IT WILL happen here.
Contact Number: +1-868-676-2083
Source: Drew Manor Facebook Page


4. ESTATE 101- Maraval

That outdoor dream wedding can happen here too. 
Contact Number: +1-868-629-2582
Source: Estate 101 website



5. GREEN MEADOW- Santa Cruz

Okay, I think I want an outdoor wedding now.
Contact Number: +1-868-637-5906
Source: Green Meadow Facebook Page




Honourable Mentions: Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre – Port of Spain – Click here for Hilton Trinidad Facebook Page

4 comments:

  1. I think I want an outside wedding too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just attended a wedding here and despite my absolutely strict taste, I had an amazing experience here and I thought to myself that San Francisco wedding venues are perfect! Their food is delicious and the ambiance is elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff here! For me, my top 1 is the wedding garden Venue, I really love simple but elegant wedding. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great post. If you are looking for wedding venues why not to check the best catering services in manila

    ReplyDelete