About Me

My photo
Trinidad, Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago

Translate

Sunday 19 June 2016

Trinidad's Top 5- Hotels

Need Vacation at home? – Top places you should go for the best vacation experience…



1. HYATT Regency Trinidad

HYATT is definitely one of those hotels that look exactly like their pictures. Always clean, GREAT service and YOU GET GOOD CHAMPAGNE when you check in! With the best sushi in Trinidad, you can eat and drink while watching the ocean downstairs. On the 3rd floor lies the most relaxing spa, ever and the 4th floor is the pool (with an extraordinary view as well and an amazing service bar -most important.). 

AND - THEIR BREAKFAST IS GREATNESS! (Okay, clearly I love HYATT - You will too okay.) 



For Locals, there is a weekend package for you - In which you should take as often as you can, do this getaway guys, you will not regret it. 
Source: HYATT website


2. Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre


Almost in line with HYATT View, Hilton ranks number 2 on my list only because the rooms are so complicated to get to (Yeah, I know it’s on a hill and it’s weird and whatever – For me, maybe, let the staff tell me exactly where to go because I am slow.) The breakfast is pretty good and the rooms are fairly clean.  Their Poolside is an amazing hangout vibe (some of the best parties happen there-  like LUXX J)

Source: Hilton website


3. Courtyard Port of Spain



Located in town next to MovieTowne, very clean, service was great – the staff was extremely courteous, the best part is that the room looks exactly like the pictures as well.


Source: Courtyard  Marriott Website


4. The Carlton Savannah


If you’re staying for Carnival, this is probably your best option (budget wise). It’s clean and it’s in a great area.


Source:  Management Photos



5. Kapok Hotel

Yeah, my comments are getting less and less, you see my top 5 was based on how clean the rooms were and if the services were good.  Let’s put it this way, if it’s on my top 5 list, the rooms were clean and the service was good, I think the difference was the location and quality of rooms. Kapok quality was fairly good. (Good enough to make top 5 – then again, I haven’t visit all the hotels in Trinidad yet so my list may be updated in the future.)


Source: Kapok Hotel Website

  

No comments:

Post a Comment